Wednesday 25 March 2009

Hiccupps.

Okay, is it wrong to giggle like a maniac when your 6 day old daughter has the hiccupps....whilst breast feeding......and sounds like a frog?

Oh, and through the wonder that is 'Dad Gone Mad', I have just found a new blog that I LOVE LOVE LOVE, and that has made me heehaw out loud like a donkey......with hiccupps.

I love hiccupps.

I also appear to have a very very sad little life right now. Forgive me and move on to another blog.

Side Note: It is funny when my daughter has hiccups whilst breast feeding......it is NOT funny when she hiccupps herself off of my breast and tries to take my nipple with her.

OUCH!

2 comments:

  1. Yes...the Bloggest is hysterical, she's on Facebook too.

    I can't wait to see pictures of the baby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya hunny, there is now a pic on Facebook.
    And yep, I've just read a LOT of her archives...giggling the entire time!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete